Here are the links to many documents that are important in an effort to understand the conspiracy to deprive the Native American Church of its civil liberties by the Native American Rights Fund (NARF) Founder John Echo Hawk, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) Director Larry Echo Hawk, State of Idaho Attorney General Larry Echo Hawk and State of Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff. Unanimous state and federal higher court decisions to preserve and maintain the constitutional freedoms to worship and use indigenous ceremonies and sacraments to assist in the healing of mankind. Federal Laws Protecting the Native American Religion Civil Liberties
New Postings That May Be Helpful or Of Interest
- Complaint and Request for Injunction Filed in California Case
- 42 USC CHAPTER 21B – RELIGIOUS FREEDOM RESTORATION
- American Indian Religious Freedom Act Amendments of 1994
- Providers Declaration of Ninth Amendment Rights
- Deprivation of rights under color of law
- United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
Native American Rights Fund (NARF), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA), State of Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff and State of Idaho Attorney General Larry Echo Hawk conspiratorial and fraudulent activities to deprive the Native American Religion from it Constitutional Rights
- Amicus Brief by NARF in the case of State of Utah v. Oklevueha Native American Church and Response from ONAC
- Amicus Brief by NARF in the case of ONAC of Hawaii v. United States of America
- Fraudulent BIA and DEA instigated Federal Grand Jury Indictment brought against James and Linda Mooney that was dismissed prior to a federal evidential hearing.
- State of Utah Bill of Attainder Law depriving the Native American Church of its Civil Liberties
- State of Utah Bill to amend the Controlled Substances Act to clarify the scope of the exception established for the ceremonial use of peyote by Indians.
- State of Idaho Bill to amend Controlled Substances Act to clarify the scope of peyote use to only Tribal Members.
- Grand Jury Sealed Indictment – DEA Agent Rodney Holliday, Utah Agent Joe Stuzenegger Perjured Report with LoneBuck Buford’s Corrections to the report.
Unanimous State and Federal Court Rulings Denying Fraudulent Advise of NARF and the BIA
- State of Utah vs. Oklevueha Native American Church Supreme Court – Unanimous Ruling
- United States vs. Robert Boyll, Federal 10th. Circuit Court of Appeals – Unanimous Decision
- UDV vs. United States Supreme – Unanimous Court Ruling
Federal Laws Protecting the Native American Religion Civil Liberties.
- First Amendment and the Bill of Rights
- Religious Land Use and Institutional Persons Act of 2000
- 25 USC Ch. 18: INDIAN HEALTH CARE Act
- Indian Child Welfare Act
- American Indian Religious Freedom Act (Aug. 11, 1978)
State and Federal Opinions Protecting the Native American Religion Civil Liberties
ONAC State and Federal Cases Dismissed
- State of Oregon v. Joy Maxine Graves
- Motion to Dismiss Charges – ONAC of Hawaii
- New Hampshire Court Favours Religious Freedom to Use Psilocybin – ONAC Member
ONAC Due Diligence
- Articles of Incorporation – Native American Church
- State of Utah Division of Corporations – Certificate of Existence Registration #XXXXXXX-0140
- Texas Department of Public Safety – Bona Fide NAC Letter
- Affidavit of Fact – Salvador Johnson, Licensed Peyote Distributor
- Oklevueha Lakota Sioux Nation Native American Church
- A Tribute to Gary Tom
- Consequences for Violating the Civil Rights of ONAC Members
- Order Granting Motion to Dismiss
- Rosebud and Pine Ridge Reservations Native American Church Articles of Incorporation