Flaming Eagle’s Sacred Prayer Smoke (Kinnikinnick)
A beautiful blend prayerfully crafted from all natural herbs (does not include tobacco). Eagle Boy has patiently prepared each herb for your prayers.
2 oz bag for $36, includes shipping to USA.
“I would tell another veteran this blend is like a smokable essential oil when taking for combat anxiety. I truly am taking all of this in like a blessing. I slept night terror free for eight hours last night for the first time. I normally sleep six hours to avoid hitting the third stage. Very calming and noticed dark entities leave as well.”
– Brad Bur – U.S. Army 10th. Mountain Division Combat Veteran
“WOW, thanks, got mine in yesterday, uniquely wondrous it is!”
– Madison Blackwell
“It arrived this evening, it smells like a forest with flowers dripping with nectar. I’m in Lone bucks’ class, learning about the Pipe recently. I will sit with it shortly, and let you know. It is smooth, light, healing, it felt respectful working with it.”
– Michael Purvis
“I received my personal pipe today and was able to try this blend out tonight. It was sweet and earthy, and left a peaceful feeling. Wandan.”
– Lynsie Ewell –
“This is hands down the most delicious and soothing, powerful blend I’ve ever come across. And I’ve seen a few prepared by really good people too! I love that it has no tobacco, of course you can always add that to taste later. Pure herbs and very fresh! Thank you so much. Will use this weekend at our retreat with the community!”
– Courtni Hale
The history of prayer smoke, according to indigenous storytellers, began long before recorded history. Mother Earth gifted all of the four elements of life to the 2-legged’s. By focusing and utilizing fire the 2-leggeds received the blessings of light, warmth, nourishment, and comfort. After a millennium of time the 2-legged’s discovered empowering and healing effects by combining the four elements of Life; Fire, Earth, Air, and Water in a ceremonial manner. The Sacred Prayer Pipe (Casuse, the Yamassee Seminole word for the Sacred Prayer Pipe) has a 2000-year evolving history.
Flaming Eagle’s Sacred Prayer Smoke was brought about by spiritual inspirations of two men, James ‘Flaming Eagle’ and Terry ‘Eagle Boy.’
Eagle Boy, following the inspiration of Flaming Eagle to gather ingredients through prayer, created this Sacred Prayer Smoke blend of 25 wild crafted herbs that all contain healing and empowering properties.
Know that every breath one takes is a prayer.
- Bearberry (arctostaphylos uva-ursi) – anti-microbial properties, mild diuretic, aromatic, clearing the air of negativity
- Wormwood (artemisia absinthium) – lucid dreaming, poor apetite
- Mugwort (artemisia vulgaris) – dream enhancer, astral travel, insomnia
- Red Willow Bark (cornus stolonifera) – known as “cansasa” to the Lakota, ideal for clearing and meditation, spiritual protection, pain, fever
- Lemongrass (cymbopogon citratus) – skin, throat and breathing ailments, antibacterial, stress, insomnia, aromatic
- Yerba Santa (eriodictyon californicum) – cough, colds, asthma, fever, bronchitis, digestion
- California Poppy (eschscholzia californica) – mild sedative, insomnia, pain, normalizes psychological function
- Hops Flower (humulus lupuius) – nervous anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, ADHD, irritability
- John’s wort (hypericum perforatum) – depression, pain, tension, menopausal symptoms, ADHD, topical application used for healing wounds, poor appetite
- Anise Stars (illicium verum) – digestion, alleviates cramps, cough, flu, asthma, bronchitis, mild diuretic, poor appetite, aromatic
- Wild Lettuce (lactuca virosa) – sedative, anesthetic, sleep aid, antioxidant, pain, opiate withdrawal
- Lavender (lavendula angustifolia) – nervous anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, depression, headache, pain
- Lobelia (lobelia inflata) – respiratory and muscle disorders, sedative, nerve depressant
- Chamomile Flower (matricaria chamomilla) – sedative, insomnia, nervous anxiety, moderate antimicrobial and antioxidant properties
- Catnip (nepeta cataria) – insomnia, nervous anxiety, migraine, flu, intestinal cramps, induce menstruation, poor appetite, used by Iroquois, Delaware, Cherokee tribes
- Blue Lotus Flower (nymphaea nucifera) – sedative, insomnia, used by the Mayan and Egyptian cultures for lucid spiritual dreams, psychoactive
- Marjoram (origanum majorana) – depression, pain, tension, nervous anxiety, digestion, insomnia
- Passionflower (passiflora incarnata) – nervous anxiety, insomnia, sedative, heart rhythm problems, pain menopausal symptoms, ADHD
- Muira Puama Bark (ptychopetalum olacoides) – aphrodisiac, impotence, joint pain, depression, mental focus, clarity
- Red Raspberry Leaf (rubus idaeus) – nausea, insomnia, sedative, muscle relaxant, tightening of the skin, pregnancy benefits
- White Sage (salvia oficinalis) – cleansing, purification, banish negative energy, antibiotic, antifungal, antispasmodic, aromatic
- Skullcap (scuterllaria lateriflora) – sedative, insomnia, nervous anxiety, stroke, anti-inflammatory
- Mexican Tarragon (tagetes lucida) – entheogen, aromatic, used by the Huichol indigenous natives in the Sierra Madre mountains in northern Mexico before partaking of the Peyote sacrament (tumutsali), also used by the Aztecs (yahutli)
- Damiana (turnera diffusa) – frigidity, anti-depressive, relaxant, lucid dreaming, physical stamina, aphrodisiac
- Mullien Leaf (verbascum thapsis) – respiratory health, antibacterial, anti-Inflammatory, sedative, migraines, joint pain, gout, digestive health, ear aches, ear infection
Beautiful Medallion Necklaces
Each of these is hand beaded by one of our tribal members. To order one of these necklaces or inquire about details, please email Brigitte at [email protected]. She will reach out with information.