Providers Declaration of Ninth Amendment Rights
PROVIDERS DECLARATION OF NINTH AMENDMENT RIGHTS
ARTICLE IX, U.S. CONSTITUTION
“The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the People.’
I, the undersigned, hereby declare and retain the following natural and God—given rights under Article Amendment IX of the Constitution of the United States of America:
l) The right to obtain an education from any church, institution or private school, including those whose views are different from conventional practice of healing, medicine, education, religion and spirituality.
2) The right to practice and or share Native American and Traditional Indigenous Ceremony and Medicine, Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Thai Yoga, Thai Massage, Traditional Naturopathy, Ayurveda and nutrition counseling, for the benefit of my clients without being required to obtain a license from any governmental authority, and to do so in a manner consistent with my training and background.
3) The right to provide products, regimens, modalities and services to anyone for any benefit or purpose providing:
a. I shall not provide any service that I am not qualified to provide based on my authorization, experience and education;
b. I shall make no false representation(s) about my authorization, education and training experience;
c. I shall make no intentionally exaggerated, false or misleading claims for the health ceremonies, products and services that I provide;
d. I shall inform any one(s) to whom I provide products and services when the protocol or regiment is experimental;
e. I shall avoid claiming that someone was “cured” of an illness unless the disease remains in remission for five years or longer;
f. All person(s) will be advised in a “Client Request and Authorization Form” to seek a second evaluation from a medical doctor, unless they have already done so.
- I am exchanging and or offering services with adults over the age of 21, with competent mental capacity, with full consent and agreement established before consulting and or exchange of services. I the case of a minor with permission and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
4) I retain the right to provide customer references upon request.
5) I retain the right to use testimonials.
6) I retain the right to provide information on the intended purposes and benefits of my products and services. The health and well—being of my clients shall by my sole concern. All clients will be given a copy of this Health Care Provider’s Notice at the time of initial consultation.
7) All rights retained herein are declared retroactive to the date of my 18th birthday. The enumeration, in this declaration, of these rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by me, or my right to amend this declaration at any time. These rights, which are asserted for reasonable and good cause, are declared to be retained by the people under the Ninth Amendment to the Constitution, all state and federal laws to the contrary notwithstanding. In any litigation brought by any party objecting to the rights declared herein, a jury, representing the people, shall have the right to modify, nullify, or expand upon the Ninth Amendment rights claimed in this document.
Notice is hereby given to any person(s) who, acting under the color of law, intentionally interferes with the free exercise of the rights retained by me under the Ninth Amendment, as enumerated in this declaration, that they may be in violation of my civil and constitutional rights, Title 42, U.S.C. 1983 et seq. and Title 18, Section 241 and 242.
Title 18, U.S.C., Section 242 Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law
This statute makes it a crime for any person acting under color of law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom to willfully deprive or cause to be deprived from any person those rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution and laws of the U.S.
This law further prohibits a person acting under color of law, statute, ordinance, regulation or custom to willfully subject or cause to be subjected any person to different punishments, pains, or penalties, than those prescribed for punishment of citizens on account of such person being an alien or by reason of his/her color or race.
TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242
Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, … shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.